Mahfuza's Blog

On this blog I will include reading response, short writing, and projects.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wicked

The time when I  went to see a play in Broadway theater I was completely surprised  when I glimpsed  the tall beautiful building. I went there by the bus every time I glanced at the window I could noticed the  tall building standing in the side ways. On the way I also observed a river. Since I don’t know so my teacher told me that the river separate  Bronx and Manhattan. We passed time square and after one  hour finally we reached the theater . A smile was on my face all the time .

When we got out of the bus my  teacher Ms.Dancis took a picture of me. That’s the first time I  have been there. As soon as we enter the theater I eyed at a lot of people also crazy  about the play. Then another teacher handed out the ticket. After that we entered the theater a sat with the other group. I was eye balling the inside of the theater . There was a dragon hanging on the sealing  look like it was flying and the side look so attractive. In my mind I pictured how it will be start and what will happen. 
                                             
Then suddenly the light went out and the curtain went up also the dragon moved his wings and the smoke was coming out of his face . Then it started first there was the good witch came from up with fancy dress and a stick on her hand and start singing. Then started talking about the terrible witch. People asked that if she was her friend .    
                      
 After that a girl was born  in green skin color. For the next child her dad feed her mom  something so she born just normal but she  was disable. Then they grew up and started going to school. when they enter the classroom every body was acting mean at them. After that the teacher came to introduce them. The green skin color named Alphaba . A popular girl were terrible to her,  they always argue a lot .
                                    
Alphaba was a wizard and one day the king of wizard invited  her . By that time Alphaba and the girl became friend. They both went to the wizard then the king came introduce to them selves. As time the time pass he gave Alphaba a spelling book. He tried to use Alphaba to do negative works. After Alphaba out of home  and everything change. Also there was cute boy that the popular girl fell in love with him.  But there was a mystery the boy liked Alphaba. Alphabas’ sister loved Mike accidentally Mike loved the popular girl. 
                     
When the popular girl knew that she was jealous at Alphaba. She told it to the wizard king and the knights came to capture her. Next, Alphaba started fighting and in flash she was invisible with fire and  every body thought she was died . Then the boy came and  find Alphaba in a whole cover with a lid.  They went to their castle and live happily ever after. Know one knows that they were alive . So the popular  girl was so sorrowful about that. She felt guilty about what had happened. After the show finished the sound of clapping got louder and  louder. It was pretty long... I enjoyed it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment