Mahfuza's Blog

On this blog I will include reading response, short writing, and projects.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dreaming about America



  When I heard about coming to America I was dreaming about it . My mom and everybody in my family shouted that America is a place ,people dreamed about. So, in my opinion I was little gloomy  to travel from one place to another. Left all my family  members behind I might felt nervous. I could  observed the excitement on him all the time. I tried to dream about America just like others.
     
     Later on, My every night as soon as I close my eyes in a flash I noticed tall buildings surrounding around me I am walking on the street. I could glimpsed myself a tiny kids walking. The cars are moving so speedily and when the traffic light pops up the  cars stop. In my mouth I could taste the smell of pizza , soda, chips and more things. I heard in New York you could find varieties of cultures or religions people. When ever I heard America I think about People that are as white as snow. Also people are with marvelous clothes. As the day passed, I started knowing more about America. In there people celebrated Christmas and it’s covered with snow in winter time. The day of Christmas people gathered  a lot  of  amazing gifts looks like the starts are hanging in the sky.I always thought that I will have such great time.

As usual I love to travel and in a different country I could picture myself jumping around like a cat . For that my mom is a shadow that always follow me. I love watching English movies, cartoons and everything that was in my television. I was so lucky that I could glimpsed them in real life. When the movie comes I always stick with it like a fish in a  hook and never get a chance to get out until the movie is finished.   In addition to that, in my mind I imagined how that will be if I come to the United Nation. Surprisingly that’s a part of my dream.I would Like to know if you have any experienced same as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment